Big Agnes Tent Reviews 2022 – Here we go people, in this article you will get the details about tent, make sure that you follow all of the details properly.
Big Agnes Tent Reviews 2022
#01 – Big Agnes Footprint for Copper Spur HV UL Backpacking Tents, HV UL2, HV mtnGLO
- To extend the life of your Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL 2 tent floor we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint. The Big Agnes footprint also enables you to pitch a lightweight, Fast Fly shelter while leaving the tent body behind. The Fast Fly configuration requires the footprint, tent fly, poles, and stakes.
- Pitch with the 2020 edition of the Copper Spur HV UL2 standard or mtnGLO tent.
- NOTE: Not compaitible with previous Big Agnes Copper Spur tent models (prior to 2020)
- Weighs 5 oz.
- Packed Size 7.5 x 4.5 x 1.5 inches
#02 – Big Agnes Salt Creek SL Backpacking Tent
#03 – Big Agnes Footprint for Big House Camping Tent
- Extend the life of your Big House series tent with the corresponding Big Agnes Big House footprint
- Big House tents are all Fast Fly compatible, allowing you to shed additional ounces without sacrificing shelter
- The Fast Fly configuration requires the footprint, tent fly, poles, and stakes.
- Select an option for specifications
#04 – Big Agnes Scout Carbon Backpacking Tent (with Dyneema)
- CRAZY LIGHT TECHNICAL COMFORT - The Scout Carbon is the ultimate single-wall structure; Packing small and extremely light, this 2-person tent is engineered to handle the elements like no other trekking-pole supported tent, with generous living space for ultralight trail missions; Its unique structure creates a fabric with extremely high-tear strength and allows for welded construction, which eliminates seams and the need for seam tape, enhancing its durability and waterproofness
- ROOMY & STRONG - The trekking-pole design paired with vertical endwalls and over-vertical sidewalls creates a spacious floorplan; Requires two trekking poles or Big Agnes Accessory Backpacking Poles for set up - sold separately; One 45” for the front pole and one 33” for the rear; Reinforced pockets for your poles keep tent body protected; Dyneema fiber-based fabric is ultralight, 100% rainproof, and has a high-dimensional stability, resisting stretching or sagging during temperature changes
- FULL FEATURED - The Scout Carbon tent has two oversized 3-D bin pockets that provide ample storage without encroaching on your livable space; also includes 2 full length wall vent pockets; The multiple vents with protective eves keep air circulating while keeping weather out; Double slider zippers on the door allows for venting from the top or bottom
- READY TO PITCH AND PACKABLE – All Big Agnes tents come ready to pitch with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly; Self-adjusting guyouts on the front corners are easy to use and provide the perfect pitch; Reflective guy lines and webbing on tent corners make your tent easily visible at night; Includes 8 DAC superlight aluminum J stakes; Multiple interior loops for use with gear lofts or for attaching other accessories; Trail weight 11 oz. and packs down to 14.5 x 5.5 inches
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - These products are intended for only the advanced user; While extremely strong for their weight, they require careful use to reduce the possibility of damage; Special care during setup & extended trips is important; Rough handling, long-term abrasion, exposure to sharp objects or rocky campsites may cause fabric punctures and tears; Repair patches are included in case repairs must be made on the trail; We recommend using tent footprints (sold separately) to improve durability
#05 – Big Agnes Mad House Mountaineering Tent
#06 – Big Agnes Dog House Camping Tent
- VERSATILE & ROOMY – The Dog House is a roomy single-wall family shelter this is versatile and value-oriented with a dry-entry front door and large back window for increased ventilation and weather forecasting. The single-wall design with steep walls provides great space for the whole gang, and goes up quickly and easily in all conditions.
- SIMPLE DESIGN – The door is smooth opening, requiring just one hand. The oversized back window can be toggled down for venting and vista viewing or zipped shut during inclement weather. There are two vents for increased air flow and reduced condensation. You’ll stay dry and cozy all weekend long.
- STORAGE – There are two interior mesh pockets. Multiple interior loops are included for attaching gear lofts, accessories and mtnGLO Tent & Camp Lights.
- READY TO PITCH - Pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to tent. Reflective guy lines and webbing on tent corners make your tent easily visible at night. Color-coded webbing and buckles make set up super easy.
- Select an option for more details and specifications
#07 – Big Agnes Scout Platinum Crazylight Backpacking Tent
#08 – Big Agnes Footprints for Battle Mountain Series Tents
- Compatible with Big Agnes Battle Mountain tents
- Fast Fly setup available
- Nylon ripstop 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
#09 – Big Agnes – Seedhouse SL Backpacking Tent
- Single door and vestibule
- Storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Vertical walled door maximizes floor space
- Angle joint at foot of tent creates a more vertical wall and maximizes space (SL1)
#10 – Big Agnes Titan mtnGLO Camping Tent
We will keep updating our content with different products and terms. So enjoy our post is created for you guys.
Stay connected with https://inflatabletentguides.com/
Related Tags: Big Agnes Tent Reviews 2022